Prize Draw Terms & Conditionsmarts 2023
1. These terms and conditions refer to the prize draw brought to you by Trustpilot A/S of Pilestraede 58, 5th floor 1112 Copenhagen K, Denmark (“Trustpilot”, “we”, “us”, “our”).
2. The prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to entrants aged 18 years or over, subject to any geographical restrictions specified in the Prize Draw description, and excludes employees of Trustpilot, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Prize Draw.
3. By taking part and entering the Prize Draw, entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and any specific requirements as set out in the Prize Draw description (together the “Terms and Conditions”). Trustpilot reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Trustpilot’s decision regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and we reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
Prize Draw Entry Requirements
5. The Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
6. Entrants must provide their full name, contact number, valid email address and/or valid postal address (as specified in the Prize Draw description).
7. By submitting an entry to the Prize Draw, you agree that it will not contain any illegal, offensive and/or harmful content. You also agree that any entry will not harm Trustpilot or any Trustpilot group company, or its reputation, and/or lead to any unwanted or unfavourable publicity.
8. All entries must be submitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, otherwise entries will be automatically invalid. All entries that meet these requirements will be valid for the duration of the Prize Draw.
9. A winner will be chosen at random draw after the Prize Draw closing date and we will notify them as soon as we can after the closing date. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered and/or accepted. Trustpilot’s decision is final and we do not accept responsibility for entries which fail to reach us before the closing date for any reason, or entries that are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted.
10. If a winner does not respond to Trustpilot within a reasonable time of being notified by Trustpilot, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Trustpilot will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
11. Various prizes are available to be won as part of each Prize Draw and will be supplied either by Trustpilot and/or other third parties. Prizes may vary in value, volume or type and we will not be responsible or liable for any prizes provided by a third party and/or subject to third party terms and conditions.
12. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Entrants are also prohibited from selling prizes.
13. Prizes exclude any and all costs incurred that are incidental to redeeming a Prize including but not limited to insurance, delivery charges, travel and/or personal expenses.
14. The winner is solely responsible for any tax implications which may arise as a result accepting a prize.
15. Trustpilot reserves the right to replace a prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Trustpilot’s control makes it necessary to do so.
16. If the winner chooses to cancel their prize, suffers any damage or loss to their prize, or is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be withdrawn and no replacement prize will be issued. Prizes cannot be reinstated if expired, lost or stolen.
17. Unsuccessful entrants will have no claim or action whatsoever against Trustpilot, its agents, employees or distributors as a result of participating in the Prize Draw.
Our liability to you
18. Trustpilot accepts no responsibility or liability for entries not submitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions or not successfully completed due to a technical fault or malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
19. Trustpilot, its agents, employees or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any entrants, including the winner, or accept any liability for any loss or damage occurring as a result of entering the Prize Draw, taking up the prize or our refusal to allow you to take part in the Prize Draw or any other failure or inability by you to participate in or benefit from the Prize Draw for any reason. Nothing in these terms excludes or limits our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by our negligence, or for fraud. Your statutory rights are not affected.
20. If you have entered the Prize Draw, we will use relevant details submitted by you as part of your entry to administer the Prize Draw and to enable us to award the prize.
21. With your consent, we may also publish the winning entry on our website as appropriate. We may also share certain details with agents and/or other third parties to help us run the Prize Draw. If you do not consent to use of your information in this way, then please do not enter the Prize Draw.
22. Trustpilot can update and make changes to the Terms and Conditions and/or withdraw the Prize Draw at any time without notice to you and any changes that we do make will immediately apply to you without any further positive acceptance, confirmation or action by you.
23. These terms and conditions and the Prize Draw (including all non-contractual claims and disputes) will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.